Join the lab
We welcome inquiries from highly talented and motivated students and postdocs interested in genome organization and functions, and with a strong motivation for interdisciplinary research.
We currently have openings:
Postdoctoral fellows (wet or dry) → see job description.
We are open to applications from candidates with a background in any of the following:
- bench work experience in chromosome conformation capture, transcription, chromatin biology...,
- microscopy: live-cell imaging, single-molecule tracking and super-resolution methods,
- modeling/simulation: theoretical biophysics (e.g. polymer), computer science, applied math.
Engineer in microscopy & image analysis
We are looking for a candidate with expertise in both:
- Live-cell microscopy & optics tool development
- Automated high-throughput image analysis & data management
If you are interested in joining the lab, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.