Join the lab
We welcome inquiries from highly talented and motivated students and postdocs interested in genome organization and functions, and with a strong motivation for interdisciplinary research.
We currently have openings:
Postdoctoral fellow positions (wet or dry) → see job description.
We are open to applications from candidates with a background in any of the following:
- modeling/simulation: theoretical biophysics (e.g. polymer), computer science, applied math
- microscopy: live-cell imaging, single-molecule tracking and super-resolution methods
- bench work experience in chromosome conformation capture, transcription, chromatin biology
Engineer position in image analysis
We are looking for an engineer to work on:
- Highly quantitative approaches for live- and fixed-cell microscopy image analysis (single-molecule localization, multiple-target tracking, sub-pixel segmentation, optical flow...)
- Automation and high-throughput analysis
- Software development & distribution. Data management
Possible internships for Master 2 or engineering school students
Internship 1: "Polymer modeling of chromosome conformation" → see [PDF].
Internship 2: "Analysis of super-resolution microscopy data using signal theory and stochastic processes" → see [PDF].
Insternship 4: "Single-plane illumination for single-molecule microscopy" in collaboration with Ignacio Izeddin (ESPCI) → see [PDF].
If you are interested in joining the lab, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.